|Control:||Siemens PLC||Turn-key Project:||Yes|
|Design Standard:||GB||Water Supply:||Flow:≥10m3/H|
|Air Source:||Flow:≥30m3/H, Nitrogen: Flow:≥15m3/H|
industrial smelting furnace,
continuous heat treatment furnace
Steel Belt Furnace/ Kind Of Continuous Heat Treatment Furnace,Mainly Used For The Reduction Of Oxides
1. Brief introduction
The steel belt kiln is a kind of continuous heat treatment furnace. The steel belt furnace is mainly used for the reduction of oxides in the powder metallurgy industry to produce iron powder, copper powder, cobalt powder, molybdenum powder, tungsten powder, and other metal powders. It can also be used for the calcination and precision reduction of cobalt oxalate, apt, lithium iron phosphate and other metal salts.
(1)This equipment is mainly applied to the reduction of metal powder and calcine. Automatically spread powder,big production, stable product quality, high degree of automation.
(2) This equipment consists of feeding, drying section, reduction furnace section, water cooling section, heat furnace tube should be directional expansion device, gas bus-bar, discharging section and electric control system and other parts.
(3) In order to ensure the safety of equipment, alarm devices and locking device are installed in key parts .In order to ensure quality, each of the independent heating zone are equipped with thermocouple, digital display type of intelligent PID controller and SCR closed loop control system, which can realize automatic precise temperature control.
2.Characteristics of steel belt kiln:
(1). Due to the good uniformity of equipment distribution, good fluidity of gas, no dead angle, and uniform temperature, the phenomenon of "coarse inclusion" of powder is effectively eliminated
Each air inlet is equipped with flow meter control, and overpressure and undervoltage alarm protection devices are set on the air path.
(2). The steel belt furnace produced by Dingli Technology Co., Ltd. has the discharging device and special sealing device of the patented technology of the company to ensure that the powder directly enters the protective gas container and prevent the external air from entering the muffle.
3. Technical specifications of equipment & Equipment List
|3.1||Suitable material||oxide reduction and annealing of metal powder|
|3.2||Capacity(in term of iron powder)||1500T/Y|
|3.4||Supply voltage||380V 50Hz|
|3.5||Heating area number||3|
|3.6||The temperature control mode||PID+SCR|
|3.7||Heating element material||0Cr21Al6Nb|
|3.8||The highest working temperature||1000C|
|3.9||Workspace dimensions: length x width x height||4000×1020×70mm|
|3.10||Process in the furnace atmosphere||Hydrogen and high purity nitrogen|
|3.11||Protective atmosphere dew point requirement||≤-60C|
|3.12||Steel belt running speed||30~150mm/min|
|3.14||steel belt specification||1000mm wide,δ1.5mm, 0Cr25Ni20|
|3.15||Cooling way||jacket cooling|
|3.16||The total length of the equipment||about 12m|
|2||reduction furnace section||1pcs|
|3||water cooling section||1pcs|
|4||shielding gas flow system||1pcs|
|8||resistance wire (corundum tube)||10pcs|
|9||quick fuse (thyristor protection)||2pcs|
(1) Power source: 3 phase 4 line, 380V 50Hz, about 120KW.
(2) Water supply: temperature≤25ºC, press: ≥0.3Mpa, flow:≥10m3/h.
(3) Air source: reducing gas: flow:≥30m3/h, nitrogen: flow:≥15m3/h.