|Control:||Siemens PLC||Turn-key Project:||Yes|
|Name:||High Speed Melamine Decorative Paper Film Rotogravure Printing Machine Line||Max. Printing Speed:||400 M/min|
|Max. Web Width:||2150 Mm||Plate Cylinder Diameter:||900 Mm|
High Speed Melamine Decorative Paper Film Rotogravure Printing Machine Line
Decorative paper is an essential raw material in many building materials, such as low-pressure boards and high-pressure boards used in furniture and cabinets, as well as fireproof boards and floors.
In the product structure, the decorative paper is placed under the surface paper, mainly to provide decorative patterns and cover functions to prevent the glue from seeping out of the bottom layer. This layer requires paper with good hiding power , impregnation and printing properties. Decorative paper requires smooth surface, good absorbency and adaptability, uniform color tone is required for background color, and bright color is required for colored paper.
It can be divided into many types according to its quantitative and usage.
According to the quantity of decorative paper:
Tissue paper , basis weight ≤30g/m2; decorative paper ( titanium white paper ), basis weight ≥40 g/m2, mainly 70-120 g/m2.
Divided by use:
Polaroid paper-thin paper, wood grain printed on the paper surface, used for MDF, HDF, plywood veneer, adhesives are required for veneering, and finishing treatment is required after veneering.
Gorgeous paper-thin paper, the paper surface has been printed and painted, used for MDF, HDF, plywood veneer, adhesives are required for veneering, and generally do not need to be painted after veneering , used for non-wearing requirements Somewhere high.
Pre-painted paper--decorative paper ( titanium white paper ), with wood grain printed on the paper surface, has been impregnated or coated with a small amount of resin, the resin content is 20% to 60%, the low weight is used for MDF veneer, and the high weight is used for For edge banding , adhesives need to be applied when veneering. After veneering, it is generally not painted, and its abrasion resistance is higher than that of ornate paper.
Low-pressure melamine-impregnated paper -decorative paper (titanium white paper), with wood grain printed on the paper surface, impregnated with low-pressure melamine resin, with a resin content of 130% to 150%, used for particleboard and MDF veneering , no sizing is required for veneering , No more finishing after veneering. Abrasion resistance is higher than pre-painted paper. The resin content is 70% to 100% for laminate flooring , and the wear resistance depends on the surface paper.
High-pressure melamine impregnated paper --decorative paper (titanium white paper), with wood grain printed on the paper surface, impregnated with high-pressure melamine resin , with a resin content of 60% to 100%, used to make decorative laminates ( fireproof boards ), wear resistance depends on Surface paper.
High Speed Electronic Shaft Decorative Paper Automatic Gravure Printing Machine
This machine is a common specification, mainly used for pattern printing on the surface of roll decorative paper, especially suitable for the production of various decorative materials such as wood grain and stone grain of furniture, floors, school desks, and home decoration wood boards. Especially suitable for printing with water-based ink.
1. Electronic shaft transmission, using servo transmission technology, the maximum speed is 200m/min.
2. Overprint accuracy<=0.1mm.
3. The waste paper rate of splicing material is less than about 5kg.
4. The feeding and unwinding is fully automatic without stopping, and the shaft is changed and the material is cut synchronously.
The main technical parameters
|Printing width||1330mm||Actual printing speed||200m/min|
|Printing range||1220mm-1330mm||Heating method||Natural gas, hot oil...|
|Printing paper||30-120g/m2||Energy saving index||±30%|
|Rewinding and unwinding diameter||Ф900mm, Ф1000mm, Ф1100mm||Installed capacity||120KW|
|Plate roll diameter||Ф250mm-Ф450mm||Total Weight||Around 50T|
|Mechanical Design Speed||220m/min||Dimensions (length × width × height)||20m×6m×4m|
Featured function and advantages
1. Adopt Austrian ABB-B&R electronic axis and color registration integrated system, SIEMENS tension control system and other high-end configurations to maximize the color registration accuracy and material feeding stability.
2. The pre-registration function is adopted, which saves the loss of registration, reduces the loss of waste products, and shortens the preparation time.
3. The rigid scraper ensures that the water-based ink is scraped evenly and does not vibrate the blade.
4. The optimized hot air circulation device makes the temperature uniform and the wind speed consistent, ensuring the hue of the printed matter.
5. Resin sand casting process production line casts wallboards, with secondary thermal aging treatment.
6. Use precision machining center equipment for fine production and careful testing to ensure the quality of product parts.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.