container making machine,
cement bag making machine
1.2 ton/h Ball Shape Bio-Organic Fertilizer Production Line (Plant)
Ball Shape Bio-Organic Fertilizer Production Line (Plant)
We ca design the production line according to your requirements. The following data is just for your reference.
1. Brief Introduction (It can be customized according to your requirement.)
Capacity: 8,640 ton/year
Output capacity: 1.2 ton/h.
Based on 24 hour/days, 300 days/year.
It needs about 18 workers to finish the work,
The production line length is 60m, with the operation space, the production area is 1,500m2 (60x25m).
2. Automatic production line process
1. Ferment the kitchen garbage by fermentation upender.
2. Use the belt conveyor to transport the material to hammer mill, with magnetic roller.
3. Grinding raw material to powder by vertical chain mill.
4. Use the belt conveyor to transport the material to screener.
5. Screening the raw material by the rotary screener.
6. Use the belt conveyor to transport the material to pellet granulator.
7. Press 1-2mm ball shape fertilizer in the efficient centrifugal granulator.
8. Use the belt conveyor to transport the material to hot dryer.
9. Use the rotary dryer to dry the material.
10. Use the blower to generate flow air.
11. Use the cyclone to together with the blower working, and separate the dust.
12. Use the air-lock to avoid the air.
13. Then material transports into bucket elevator.
14. Use the air-lock to avoid the air.
15. Cooling the pellet to normal temperature by cooler.
16. Use the blower to generate flow air.
17. Use the material level meter to check the top and bottom dust level.
18. Transport pellets into the screener by elevator.
19. Separate good and broken pellets by shaking screener.
20. Storage pellets for packing into pellet silo.
21. Packing machine.
22. EL control boxes are control the start of all el. motors, semi-auto control.
3. Finished Products
4. Machine List
(This picture is for your reference only)
|3||Vertical Chain mill||1|
|7||Efficient centrifugal Granulator||1|
|17||Material level meter||4|
|22||EL control boxes||1|