|Design Capacity:||1 - 200 MW||Design Standard:||GB 50879-2013|
|Control:||Siemens PLC||Turn-key Project:||Yes|
|Condition:||Brand New||Name:||10 Ton/hour MW Biomass Chrome Steel Alloy Reciprocating Grate|
Steel Alloy Reciprocating Grate,
10 Ton/hour Biomass Energy Plant,
10 Ton/hour Reciprocating Grate
10 Ton/hour MW Biomass Chrome Steel Alloy Reciprocating Grate
With the vigorous development of renewable energy and energy-saving and emission-reduction facilities, biomass fuels (according to physical properties are divided into two categories: one is biomass waste such as chaff straw, sawn bark, wood blocks, palms, etc., and the other It is a kind of regular-sized particles formed by mechanical processing and granulation of the first type as a raw material) as a renewable energy source, because of its zero carbon emission, it has become an environmentally friendly fuel that is beneficial to the environment. The technology of burning biomass has also been widely developed and applied, and the production of biomass fuel has been industrialized. Biomass fuel is suitable for different combustion equipment due to its different density, humidity and physical properties, and the way of burning biomass fuel with reciprocating grate has been widely used and gradually matured.
The design of the inclined air-cooled reciprocating grate can increase the volume of the furnace, which is conducive to the burnout of volatile matter, and is also conducive to the full tumbling of the biomass fuel with high water content in the preheating zone of the grate, so that every surface of the fuel can be fully rolled. All can get the radiation of high-temperature flue gas, which accelerates the volatilization of its own moisture, so that the fuel can burn stably when it rolls into the combustion zone of the grate.
The reciprocating grate is driven by hydraulic pressure, which is relatively stable and easy to adjust. Realize that each area can independently control the tumbling and running speed of the fuel, and more accurately control the residence time of the fuel in each area on the grate to ensure that the biomass fuel is completely burned out.
Composition and its characteristics:
1. The complete set of reciprocating grate system is mainly composed of reciprocating grate, combustion chamber, pushing system, feeding machine, hydraulic station, slag tapping machine and other equipment.
2. The main components of the reciprocating grate: grate frame, fixed beam, movable beam, reciprocating frame, push-pull device, grate piece.
3. There are several push-pull devices and their corresponding independent air chambers in the grate frame. The number of push-pull devices and independent air chambers is determined by the size of the grate area.
4. The push-pull device of the grate consists of an oil cylinder, a push rod, a reciprocating frame and a reciprocating guide rail.
5. The exhaust air chamber of the reciprocating furnace is divided into several independently controlled air chambers, and the air intake of each air chamber is controlled by the manual adjustment door at the air inlet branch pipe. The push rod of the push-pull device is equipped with a sealing plate when it passes through the wind chamber, so as to prevent the wind from passing through each wind chamber.
6. The reciprocating grate piece is made of heat-resistant alloy steel, which ensures the long-term stable operation of the grate piece at high temperature.
7. The main components of the pusher system: feed hopper, silo, waste pusher box at the furnace mouth, feed port, push plate return residual hopper
|0.8, 1.6 MPa||0.8, 1.6 MPa||0.8, 1.6 MPa||0.8, 1.6 MPa|
|200-300 ℃||200-300 ℃||200-300 ℃||200-300 ℃|
Flue Gas Temperature
|300-800 ℃||300-800 ℃||300-800 ℃||300-800 ℃|
Biomass , Natural gas, Brown coal, Crude oil, Sewage sludge
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.